HOW SOON WILL I SEE WAIST TRAINING RESULTS?
The beauty of waist training is that the slimming and posture correction is instant! If you are trying waist training to supplement a fitness routine, results vary widely depending on your fitness level, when you start, how dedicated you are to your waist training regiment, your diet and exercise, and even your genetics. Our recommendation: keep going! Stick with it long enough and you could see some dramatic results in the mirror sooner than you think.
HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS
Waist training is most effective when used as part of an all-around healthy lifestyle. To ensure that you are getting the best results and tracking your progress you should:
- Take photos of your progress.
- Stay hydrated.
- Follow a fitness routine that includes cardio & strength training.
- Eat small, nutritious meals throughout the day.
- Once you’ve worked up to it, wear your waist trainer 8–10 hours a day.
When eating, wearing a waist trainer may make you feel fuller faster, thus making your portions smaller – so it's important to pack each meal with the nutrients your body craves. We don’t recommend “going on a diet,” because that generally doesn’t teach you to make a permanent adjustment in your lifestyle to better your health. Instead, you can use a cleanse to jumpstart your lifestyle change. After that, stick to whole, unprocessed foods that give you energy and make you feel good!
Wearing a sexy workout waist band can be very motivating, so make the most of your workouts. It’s important to mix different levels of cardio intensity with strength training to make those core muscles stronger in your fitness journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOUR START
If you’re new to waist training, you might have some surprises! Here’s what is totally normal but perhaps unexpected:
- Waist trainers are difficult to put on the first time (it gets easier)
- In the beginning, you can only wear your waist trainer for a few hours at a time.
- You may notice fast results.
- You will be less likely to overeat.
- You’ll wonder how you ever dressed without one!